This role will support the PillarRx business by providing knowledge of pharmacy industry data concepts in order to establish business processes while ensuring the timely loading of data is completely based on service level agreements, as well as ensuring data is quality checked per business needs.
Essential Duties and Functions include the following:
- Develop processes that ensure data is loaded into PillarRx data stores based on service level agreements with the business
- Provide knowledge of pharmacy industry concepts to guide the development of new processes and procedures for data delivery
- Troubleshoot and resolve failed data load jobs in a timely manner to meet SLA’s
- Provide support to migrate data from the Legacy Copay Tables to a modern ETL data load process
- Develop quality assurance routines and procedures that ensure data is accurately loaded and ready for data delivery
- Participates in design planning meetings to provide guidance on how data should be leveraged for advanced analytical abilities
- Maintain process support documentation to ensure data load rules are established to understand the complex processes of copay, consulting, and auditing concepts
- This position will include job duties that require risk designations for access to Electronic Protected Health Information (PHI) in the course of their job responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently. Makes good and timely decisions that propels our company forward.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. Creates an environment where teammates feel connected and energized.
- Written and Oral communication—Communicate a concise message that resonates every time. The individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Problem-solving—Create innovative ways for our customers and our company to be successful. The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully, and maintains confidentiality.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associate degree in computer science and/or demonstrated experience in pharmacy analytical concepts
- Proficient in sql concepts and use of Sql Server Management Studios (SSMS)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to travel out of state as required
- Previous experience working in the pharmacy industry
Physical Requirements Necessary on a Regular Basis:
- Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a keyboard, mouse and telephone 7-8 hours per day.
- Speech and hearing sufficient for in-person and telephone communication 7-8 hours per day.
- Vision sufficient for use of a computer monitor.
- Ability to sit at a desk 7-8 hours per day.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of the duties of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required from time to time.