Purpose: Assist in the development of our internal applications to improve the business, participate in requirements gathering, maintain and support functionality, and help in the architecture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing software tools, processes and metrics
- Modify the software to fix errors
- Maintaining and upgrading current systems
- Developing quality assurance practices
- Adhere to the companies secure coding practices
- Develop in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Other duties may be assigned
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently. Makes good and timely decisions that propels our company forward
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. Creates an environment where teammates feel connected and energized.
- Written and Oral communication—Communicate a concise message that resonates every time. The individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Problem solving—Create innovative ways for our customers and our company to be successful. The individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- The ability to communicate with Teammates
- Knowledge in Scrum
- C# with .NET 4.5
- SQL Server
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, MVC
- An analytical mind
- Microsoft Azure
- Continuous Deployment
- Ability to train users
- Win Forms
Physical Requirements Necessary on a Regular Basis:
- Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a keyboard, mouse and telephone 7-8 hours per
- Speech and hearing sufficient for in-person and telephone communication 7-8 hours per
- Vision sufficient for use of a computer
- Ability to sit at a desk 7-8 hours per