Today Tammy Miller, Vice President at PillarRx, is sharing some tips about auditing language within your PBM contract. In this video, she discusses:
- The differences in auditors
- The benefits of discussing auditors with your PBM
- Payment types for auditors and the type PBMs prefer
- Mutually agreeable language in the PBM Contract
- What is “Client’s Data”
- Why you should review “All Claims” instead of aggregated data
- How frequently do you need to audit
- What parameters you should include in your contract for how quickly a PBM needs to respond to your audit request
- One-time audits versus ongoing monitoring
- How far should you go back in your audits?
If you have any questions about what was covered in the video above, please reach out to [email protected] or submit a form here.